One the benefits of participating in Good Food Farmers is the option to completely customize your order each week and manage your delivery schedule. We hope you take advantage of this! If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help!
Customization Window & Your Default Bag
Each week, on Fridays, we update the available items and designate which items will be in each Farmer’s Choice bag. We then send out the weekly newsletter. You can make changes to your order anytime between Friday after we make the updates through Sunday evening at 11:59 pm.
When you signed up for Good Food Farmers, you picked a default Farmer’s Choice bag. In the newsletter, we list the items that will be included in each default bag: Farmer’s Choice 45 and Farmer’s Choice 60. If you choose not to customize your order, then those are the items you will receive.
Customizing the Contents of Your Order
To change the contents of your upcoming delivery:
- Visit your Member Account and log in with your email address and password. If you forgot your password, a new one can be emailed to you by clicking on “Forgot your password?”
- Once you are logged in, look to the calendar on the right side of your member page, and click on the date of the upcoming delivery.
- Then, check out the full list of products. If the Quantity column has a “0” then the item is available but not currently in your bag. If the Quantity column is 1 or more, then you are currently scheduled to receive the item in the quantity indicated.
- To adjust the contents of your bag, simply change the quantities of the items. You can 100% customize, so feel free to add and remove items as you desire.
- Before wrapping up, be sure you’ve hit the order minimum of $45. It’s fine to go above $45 – we welcome and appreciate it! Look to the very bottom of the item list to see the current Value of your bag. The Value changes as you add and remove items, so you can keep track as you go along.
- Lastly, be sure to click “SAVE CHANGES” !
Placing Your Delivery on Hold & Releasing Your Delivery from Hold
If you need to place your order on hold for any given week, click the date on the calendar, then look to the very top of the page for the button called “Hold Delivery”. Click that button and your order for the given week will be placed on hold. When your delivery is on hold, the date on the calendar will be gray. If you are scheduled to receive a delivery, the date on the calendar will be green. All holds for the upcoming week must be placed by the Sunday night deadline at 11:59 pm.
To receive a delivery that is currently on hold, click the date on the calendar and then click “Get Delivery”.
Changing Your Delivery Location
If you would like to change your delivery location for a specific week, click the date on the calendar, then look to the bottom of the page for the “Delivery Location” drop down menu and choose your preferred location for the given week. All location changes for the upcoming week must be in place by the Sunday night deadline.
Donating Your Delivery
We work with HOPE Community Services, Midnight Run, and local food pantries to help supply good food to those in need. If you would like to join us in this effort, you can opt to donate the value of your share rather than placing your order on hold. To do this, select Donate My Share in the list of Delivery Locations for the date in question.
Suspending Deliveries for an Extended Period
If you would like assistance putting your deliveries on hold for an extended period, please let us know. We are happy to help! Please send us an email indicating the start and end date.
Canceling Your Subscription
We understand that circumstances change and canceling altogether may be necessary. To cancel your deliveries, please click this link and follow the prompts. All requests must be received by the Sunday night deadline to take effect for the upcoming week. Thank you, and we appreciate you participating for however long you are able!