Thank you for your support of our farms!
Click HERE to join Good Food Farmers Network
1) After clicking the link above, choose the default bag that you would like to receive: Farmer’s Choice 45 or Farmer’s Choice 60. Each week, we will let you know what your default bag will include. If you do nothing from that point, those are the items you will receive for the given week. However, if you so desire, you can completely customize your bag from all the items that we have available each week. We want to be sure you are receiving items you will actually use and enjoy!
2) After choosing your default bag, click the “Checkout” button. From there you can choose your delivery location and input your payment information. At checkout, your credit card will be charged for the first delivery ($45 or $60). Your card information will then be stored via authorize.net, the most widely used payment gateway. Subsequent deliveries will be charged to your card the day before the delivery.
3) If you wish to make changes to your weekly order or your membership information at any point along the way, you may do so via your online account or by contacting us. We are happy to help! We encourage you to make changes as desired. You may also put your bag on hold from week to week as needed. All changes must be made by the Weekly Order Deadline which is Sundays at 11:59 pm. If you do need to permanently cancel at any point, please submit this e-form or give us a call at least 48 hours before your next scheduled delivery.
4) Once you have signed up, you will begin receiving the Weekly Newsletter. The newsletter will alert you to new items, changes to our offerings, happenings on the farm, and what items will be included in the default bags each week. The Weekly Newsletter is sent on Fridays each week. Each Friday through Sunday night, you can make changes to your bag for the upcoming week via your online membership account (created when you signup for your first delivery). All changes must be made by Sundays at 11:59 pm.
5) Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us; we are happy to help!